Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Great day with Mom!!


Today Mom and I went out of town to do a little bit of shopping.
Mom bought me a new sketchbook, lunch, and candies.
It was great to get out of the house and spend time with my Mommas!




We tried some yummy candies made by The Ginger People.
Add a few candies to boiling water and you have ginger tea, it's not
very strong but would be good added along with another tea.



One of my favorite parts (besides lunch at Red Lobster)
was the beautiful scenery on the way home.
The new frost on the trees was picture perfect.

If only I would have brought my camera!!!!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I had a great day too! we will have to do it again. Love you....

Deanna said...

That's one thing I never had many of- days out with my mom. I'm happy to hear that you treasure those. Lunch at Red Lobster, you got a cool mom! I got a lunch out at McDonald's!